Banting at Flava!
Jacques created this gorgeous combination of coconut crusted cob with asian style cabbage, lemon pepper mushrooms and trio of pepper slaw. Tandoori emulsion, soy and lemongrass caviar…Healthy living is delicious!
Fláva Café… A trendy, stylish, “simple, with taste” venue where you will find restaurant quality food in a café atmosphere.
Fláva Café has become a firm favourite with locals, as well as those visiting our beautiful part of the Garden Route. Situated in the heart of Wilderness, we are lucky enough to have a lovely sunny deck upstairs where you can enjoy fair weather days and watch village life go by.
Other things that make Fláva Café great!
* FREE Wi-Fi and laptop available for customer use.
* Newspapers available,so you can keep up to date with the latest news
* Take-away menu, for when you don’t feel like cooking
* Wheelchair access downstairs & toilet facilities
* Outside tables where you can bring your(well behaved)four legged friend with you
* Fresh Linefish everyday in addition to our ever-popular Hake dishes
* Local micro-brewery beer. Handcrafted in George, preservative free
* A different 2-course Sunday lunch menu every week
* The best ever peri-peri sauce!!!
We look forward to welcoming you at Fláva Café!
PS – Every Friday is ‘Fishy Friday’ at Fláva Café! Get a great deal on fish and chips – only R49 (until 5pm only)